Life of Fantazia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?)

2 posters

Go down

For the Open Beta Test, it is strongly recommended reset all accounts. Should all CBT accounts be deleted?

LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?) I_vote_lcap83%LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?) I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?) I_vote_lcap17%LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?) I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?) Empty LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?)

Post by [GM]GameMaster Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:18 pm

I will be releasing an offline evaluation version of LoF in late October Nov 7th 2010. Players will be able to download this game file and point out any changes they would like on the forums. Players may also distribute the game to "invite" more potential players to the game.

Life of Fantazia OBT is scheduled to start during the coming Winter.
Life of Fantazia OBT is scheduled to be released in January 30th, 2011!

By completely recreating the account system, later changes and addons of different systems can be easily made. By not resetting the accounts, we may run into problems in the future development of either: completely dropping plans and suggested ideas, or a mandatory forced reset of all accounts if such patch is absolutely necessary.
By deleting all the accounts before the OBT, players will be awarded with many gigantic EXP bonus events in the beginning of OBT. However, it is not guaranteed that this will forever prevent problems in the future development with similar consequences of the former case.

Last edited by [GM]GameMaster on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
[GM]GameMaster
[GM]GameMaster
Moderator Blob

Location : Life of Fantazia Development Mud-Shack (U.S. Central)

https://lifeoffantazia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?) Empty Re: LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?)

Post by Rena1212 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:42 am

The only problem with this is how will the admins be known as the ones they are now? Some people may take advantage of this and say they are an admin when they are not. This i believe might be a big problem unless you don't delete the admin accounts. But that may be needed too though.
Rena1212
Rena1212
Moderator Blob

Back to top Go down

LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?) Empty Re: LoF~RE Planned To Be Released (Should Accounts Be Deleted?)

Post by [GM]GameMaster Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 am

Rena1212 wrote:The only problem with this is how will the admins be known as the ones they are now? Some people may take advantage of this and say they are an admin when they are not. This i believe might be a big problem unless you don't delete the admin accounts. But that may be needed too though.

Ah, all the GM's in game have a sign of "[GM]" infront of their names. Also, all GM's were to wear GM-specific sprites. The "[GM]" system was quite stable in CBT, as the server kept an active list of Game Masters only editable manually through another server.
[GM]GameMaster
[GM]GameMaster
Moderator Blob

Location : Life of Fantazia Development Mud-Shack (U.S. Central)

https://lifeoffantazia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down