Life of Fantazia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats better for its price and general awesomeness? xbox 360 or ps3?

+2
[GM]GameMaster
darthvader
6 posters

Go down

Whats better for its price and general awesomeness? xbox 360 or ps3? Empty Whats better for its price and general awesomeness? xbox 360 or ps3?

Post by darthvader Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:46 pm

consider the games on each console also...
i personally think the 360 is a better value for money....
see what u guys have to say Very Happy
darthvader
darthvader
Moderator Blob

Back to top Go down

Whats better for its price and general awesomeness? xbox 360 or ps3? Empty Re: Whats better for its price and general awesomeness? xbox 360 or ps3?

Post by [GM]GameMaster Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:50 pm

the money, they really serve for different people so I can't really say. Xbox live service is amazing online. PS3 is more powerful. wii is... D:
[GM]GameMaster
[GM]GameMaster
Moderator Blob

Location : Life of Fantazia Development Mud-Shack (U.S. Central)

https://lifeoffantazia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Whats better for its price and general awesomeness? xbox 360 or ps3? Empty Re: Whats better for its price and general awesomeness? xbox 360 or ps3?

Post by darthvader Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:53 pm

true but consider that for xbox live, u gotta pay, while for ps3, if u have wifi ur allrite. and wii isnt terrible.....its got brawl Very Happy
darthvader
darthvader
Moderator Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by helma Thu May 20, 2010 6:03 am

Well thats a pretty vague question....but I guess I can give a couple answers?

PS3 is the most powerful, followed by the 360, then the Wii.
PS3 will have the most exclusives and bigger game library
(including the most amount of RPGs, like always)
PS3 online play is free.
PS3 can play blu-rays.
Wii has the quarky new controller.(might make games more fun)
Wii will have the regular amount of party games.
Wii will have zelda, nuff said?
360 has Halo 3(some believe is reason enough to buy it alone(i do not))
360 is out now.
360 rates 2nd in performace....

So depending on what is important for you I would go with that.

Personally? I like RPGs alot, along with their exclusives(Devil May Cry, among others) and like the concept of free internet so I'm going with PS3. Theres a reason for grabbing every system, though. Choose whats best for you.

There is no real "best system", just the best system for YOU.

Edit: after reading one of the above comments, the PS3 price isnt really out of hand, because the 500$ system is VERY good, and will be the one I'm getting. the differences between the 500 and 600 versions are negligible unless you have an HDMI tv(which most of us dont). Also, the online play will be free, so after 2 years its the same price as Xbox 360 anyways, and will thus only go down from there. Wii's price is very very VERY reasonable, though.
---------------
Car Parts | Auto Parts

helma
Common Blob
Common Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by novahyun7 Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 am

i agree with helma Very Happy but truthfully i dont like consoles. I'm more comfortable with a keyboard
novahyun7
novahyun7
Common Blob
Common Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyunanodesu Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 pm

PC Games and Console games are equally great Very Happy

But it seems like nova doesn't like consoles due to their "controllers"...
Not sure why so many people are like that ;_;
Hanyunanodesu
Hanyunanodesu
Moderator Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]jordz0005 Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:35 am

I Really like the PS3 as it not only plays blu-ray quality games and movies but the online is free so i guess its a money saver but also great quality

[GM]jordz0005
Moderator Blob

http://jordz0005.x10.mx/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by darthvader Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:55 pm

@helma

I understand what youre saying, good arguements.
However, now we have to take the motion sensing capabilities of each consoles too. Kinetic for 360 vs whatever it is for ps3. Also, theres a new 360 in town and it is so smexy lolz
darthvader
darthvader
Moderator Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum